Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced SHIPPING /RECEIVING / STOCKROOM CLERK in SANDUSKY, OH. This position is an ongoing long term temporary job opportunity. The SHIPPING / RECEIVING / STOCKRROM CLERK will be responsible for receiving of incoming shipments and material, handling of goods to designated locations. If you meet the qualifications listed below please go to www.adeccousa.com and apply. A resume must accompany your application.
Responsibilities for SHIPPING / RECEIVING / STOCKROOM CLERK include but are not limited to the following:
• Receiving incoming shipments, verifies packing slips, rejects damaged items, records shortages
• Process all defective parts returned for replacement or credit
• Use proprietary software to enter data in data base. Maintain database for all equipment coming in and going out
• Verifies and keeps record on incoming and outgoing shipments
• Prepare items for shipping as needed
• Maintain an orderly, organized and clean work area
Candidates must meet the following SHIPPING / RECEIVING / STOCKROOM CLERK requirements for consideration:
• Must have basic computer knowledge. Will train on proprietary system
• Warehouse and/or Receiving clerk experience
Inventory or cycle count experience a plus
• Must be a team player who is resourceful, can work in a fast paced environment, able to take direction and capable of applying new information to the tasks at hand
• A high school diploma/GED is required
• A background check and drug screen required
Will rain on 1st shift then move to 2nd shift.
Pay for this position is $11.00 per hour. This is an ongoing long term temporary job opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Apply at www.adeccousa.com to be considered for this position or any other SHIPPING / RECEIVING / STOCKROOM CLERK related job opportunities with Adecco. Contact the local Sandusky Adecco branch for more details at 419-624-9675.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.