Shop Maintenance Worker
The shop maintenance worker will be responsible for cleaning and maintenance of various types of safety equipment as well as maintaining the shop area and vehicles.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Cleaning Maintenance of Rental Equipment
• Cleaning of Shop/Work Area
• Cleaning of Vehicles
• Physical - Standing, walking, sitting, lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
• Use of hands, arms, eyes and voice.
• Ability to hear in the case of an alarm situation.
• May make deliveries using company vehicle (non-CDL)
Education and/or Experience:
• Trade school, High school diploma or GED required
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Must be able to work on a team
• Must be able to demonstrate good customer service skills
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must have valid driver's license with good driving record
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Uses hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Shop and yard environment; may be frequently exposed to wet, humid, outside weather conditions and vibration; works in customer environments; exposure to high pressure, chemicals, shop traffic. The noise level in work environment is usually moderate
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits including medical/dental, life & disability, and 401(k) plan with match.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability