This position can be located in White Plains, NY or Plano, TX.
Does the status quo bore you? Do you defy convention? Are you excited by life's possibilities? If so, you are the perfect candidate to join the PepsiCo Demand Xcelerator, a dynamic team that brings together the transformational power of Shopper Insights, Shopper Marketing, Category Leadership and Space Engineering to inform and propel our PepsiCo's Sales and Marketing plans with our key retailer partners like Walmart, Target, 7-Eleven and Kroger.
As a Shopper Insights Manager on the Demand Xcelerator, you will play a strong role in delivering insights and strategic recommendations to support our marketing and sales strategy, planning and execution across the PepsiCo portfolio with our key customers. Be a strategic consultant to our shopper marketing and customer teams to inform our opportunity with our shoppers and customers.Responsibilities:
This role covers three areas: Retailer Insight & Analytics:
Shopper Understanding & Targeting:
- Work with shopper marketing and category leadership teams to identify PepsiCo's opportunity across our key retail customers, using data to identify shopper problems to solve and linking them to PepsiCo portfolio solutions
- Provide customer and shopper insights to underpin our marketing and sales plans, using multiple insights tools to identify and frame plans against shopper opportunities for growth
- Work with retail customer teams and retail partners to identify joint areas of learning and plan and execute shopper insight projects that mutually propel our knowledge of the shopper and shopper program effectiveness with our retailers
- Become a thought leader in shopper insight tools that help us understand shopper retailer choice and shopping motivations
- Lead development of new shopper insight tools and framework to evolve PepsiCo's advantage in understanding and activating with our shoppers
Business & Customer Strategy:
- Support development of PepsiCo's shopper targeting capabilities, which enable deep understanding our shoppers across who they are, what products they buy, where they shop, and more to use for shopper prioritization and targeting
- Leverage the power of data and shopper understanding to work with shopper and brand marketing teams to identify the right shopper's to target for marketing programs
- Work with media and digital teams inform how to build more targeted marketing programs, helping to drive stronger effectiveness of programs
- Deepen our understanding drivers of shopper marketing program effectiveness, through thoughtful testing and measurement of marketing and sales programs
- Collaborate across brand and sales functions to create a single view of PepsiCo's opportunity at retail, including work to prioritize investment across customers and brands
- Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate Degree, preferably in marketing, market research, mathematics, data science, social science or related field. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years prior market research or related experience (if Undergrad degree) OR 2 years of prior market research or related experience (if Advanced degree)
- Preferred: Consumer-packaged goods or retail experience preferred
- Preferred: Prior experience utilizing IRI/Nielsen scanner and panel data
- Ability to lead shopper insights workstreams, via understanding of primary and secondary research methodologies and practices
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Adept at working with data and translating data into impactful insight
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment.
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment with evolving priorities and need for working with ambiguity
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Not Eligible for Relocation