Champion all shopper marketing initiatives for assigned customers to help deliver the business plan
- Transform insights into added value by creating solutions that convert shoppers into buyers
- Create, or customize, programs that help our customers drive traffic, loyalty, conversion and basket size.
- Advance shopper marketing leadership capabilities including best in class messaging, customer media, emerging shopper technologies and social connections to our brands.
- Deliver programs that align or enhance the Picture of Success brand and channel priorities, but are also unique enough to inspire the customer.
- Grow strategic alliances with other CPG companies to create effective “Power of Many” bundling plans.
- Build strong customer connections by providing proprietary marketing solutions that contribute to becoming our customer’s most valued supplier.
- Maximize the effectiveness of marketing investments through a rigorous ROI and post program analysis process.
- Leverage the Company’s marketing assets against key brand plan initiatives to drive excitement with customers that leads to incremental growth.
- Be a strong cross functional team support to the national account executive, with the ability to problem solve & capitalize on incremental opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with creative activation support to deliver programs that maximize efficiency
- Effectively build initiative business cases that drive growth and then sell them it in to the customer.
- Balance the priorities of the customers and Company’s key stakeholders to provide win-win solutions.
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's degree
- Preferred Level: MBA or other graduate degree
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 5 years’ experience, preferably in the consumer goods/beverages industry
- Leadership experience across multiple customers
- Experience in Developing Shopper Marketing Strategies and Plans
- Strong executional background, such as a creative activation, or similar role
- Planning experience; strategic thinking (forward-looking vision and anticipating of future needs)
- Proven track record for delivering sustainable results
- Collaborating with brand/category teams and other key internal/external stakeholders; effective in influencing a wide variety of stakeholders, particularly in situations where Commercial leadership may have accountability for doing the work but may not have control over all decisions
- Effectively communicates & builds relationships at all organizational levels
- Propensity for creative problem-solving and opportunity identification
- At least 7 years’ experience, preferably in the consumer goods/beverages industry
- Extensive Marketing and Sales Experience, particularly in area of Customer or Shopper Marketing
- Customer/Sales management experience
- Brand management experience, or deep understanding of how to build brand equity
- Experience building and monitoring annual business plans
- Shopper insights, category management and shopper marketing experience
- Proven track record of leading cross functional teams and people management
- Demonstrated reputation for customer engagement with ability to drive mutual business results
- Experience/comfort establishing external relationships with other CPG companies
Travel: Up to 25%
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.