The SMaaS Sales Specialist will be responsible for driving incremental revenue and growth for the Shrink Management Service business in Tier 1 accounts for North America. Job Responsibilities:
- Develop strategy to penetrate the our EAS customers, new and existing, working with Directors and Regional Directors
- Achieve sales growth targets and profit margin consistent with the strategic business plan.
- Drive wider and deeper account penetration with new and existing accounts
- Work with account reps on account planning and support of customer meetings
- Gather VOC on EAS program management needs from Tier 1 accounts
- Help identify new solutions to fill gaps in the portfolio
- Work with TRS Product Management on execution of deliverables
- Provide input such as relevant market information, sales and marketing to account reps
- Become subject matter expert of the entire EAS solutions and software portfolio.
- Help develop strategies to drive incremental revenue
- Define and outline requirements based on customer input to Product Management
- Provide business cases to justify investments as necessary
- Work with management and Corporate Marketing to implement promotional programs
College Degree in Sales/IT or other related field preferred.
LP/IT sales experience preferred Experience
Minimum of (2) two years of commercial sales experience
Experience in the LP industry a plus Job Skills
Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership ability and ability to be a team player at all levels.
Ability to comprehend and make valid contributions to developing a business plan, including sales and marketing strategies.
Ability to work with account reps on coordinated sales strategies
Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
Participate in meetings with customers to help define solutions
Train and support the sales organization to successfully sell the portfolio
Attend trade shows, industry conferences and demonstrations
Strong team building - ability to work with many parts of the organization
Problem solving skills to address customer needs
Hard working, self-motivated and can-do attitude
Well-developed presentation skills