Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Position Summary:
Shuttle Drivers transports employees to their respective destinations maintaining proper etiquette and driving expertise at all times. Each driver must integrate values consistent with the specific property's policies. Under the direct supervision of the Shuttle Supervisor and Assistant Manager, this position will perform according to established procedures as described for Shuttle Drivers. Expected duties are to maintain a high quality of service that meets and exceeds the company's code of conduct. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
- Maintain your assigned bus or van in a clean and neat manner.
- Follow appropriate protocol for OSHA, local, state and federal traffic regulations.
- Adheres to all established systems and training programs to provide a safe working environment.
- Maintain proper speed at all times.
- Maintain responsibility for attendance and punctuality.
- Dresses in designated uniform and adhering to proper personal hygiene when reporting to work and performing job duties.
- Assist in enhancing productivity and efficient operations of the department.
- Promote effective interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships, maintaining professional conduct at all times.
- Demonstrate commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to departmental and company annual training commitments.
- Conduct pre-trip inspection/ DVIR
- Drivers must not operate a vehicle that has been identified safety-related defects during pre-trip inspection.
- Maintain rider count sheet log efficiently.
- Maintain proper Two-way radio communications at all times
- Inspect vehicle at the end of each shift
- Report all accidents/incidents and or citations to Shift Supervisor immediately.
- Complete and submit Certificate of Violations/Annual Review of Driving Record annually.
- Submit documents to Supervisor at the end of each shift.
- Complete DVIR daily per shift.
- Abide by DOT and FMCSA Regulations.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned as work is expected to vary with changing needs and priorities. Management may revise duties/schedule at any time.
None WORK ENVIRONMENT
Assignment areas are generally outside, or near entries for driveways/ramps. Environmental conditions may include but are not limited to: slippery surfaces from rain, exposure to direct sunlight, seasonal cold, and auto exhaust to name a few. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job Qualifications
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, have a strong work ethic.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All drivers must carry a valid Texas Driver's License.
- Must have valid MEC at all times.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Must be flexible and responsive to change.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. A High School Diploma or GED is recommended but not required. LANGUAGE SKILLS
Requirement must be able to fluently communicate in English verbal and written. Other languages are a plus.
**Must pass urine nicotine test
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.