A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Shuttle Driver in Mt. Vernon, WA for a temporary to hire opportunity. Main responsibility is to shuttle people in a 12 passenger van from external lot to main campus. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Provide transportation service to and from remote parking site
• Operating 12-person company van
• Monitor parking area while not shuttling passengers
• Cleaning and maintaining van (fluids, oil and gas etc.)
• Closing and opening gate
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Great customer service
• Experience in driving
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings for second shift (Monday - Friday from 2pm- 10PM)
Pay for this position is $13-$14/hr. This is a long term temporary opportunity.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.