SI Basel RWA
The Basel RWA System Integrator is responsible for interacting with the business in order to design and document the technical process of new application functionality in Global Finance. The Basel RWA program calculates and analyzes capital requirements to support compliance with Basel II. Role will need to have experience with Regulatory Reporting solutions, and will also require technical knowledge of web applications and SQL queries. They will also have responsibility to document design decisions, adhere to existing process guidelines, adhere to audit guidelines, oversees development of software components, support development team, support Quality Services during testing, and conduct oversight during implementation into production.
• The candidate will take ownership of technical design activities for the new RW Calculator application functionality in the Basel Program.
• The candidate will work closely with Global Finance Business and IT team members, other Capital One IT organizations, and vendors/outsource.
• The ability to understand our financial business needs and translate them into effective, cost efficient system solutions and enhancements.
• Ability to resolve complex technical issues and comfortable working in white space situations.
• Complying with Capital One IT standards and processes.
• Bachelors Degree or Military experience
• At least 5 Years experience in Systems Integration of Application and Development efforts
• At least 3 Years experience in Regulatory Reporting environments
• At least 2 Years of experience implementing Analytic or Business Intelligence solutions
• Masters Degree in Computer Science or Finance
• Banking or Financial industry experience
• Moody’s RF Data Mart experience
• Moody’s RWA experience
• Moody’s Reserve Reporting Tool experience
• A sense of ownership and responsibility for total IT execution
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.