Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Come Join Intel's Architecture Team! We drive the definition of Intel's server, client and device microprocessors from first concept, through design, validation and manufacturing.
- We work directly with Intel's largest customers to gain a deep understanding of
real-world needs and applications
- We work closely with Intel business units, platform teams, front-end design and
- We collaborate with Intel's fabs to help optimize power, performance and cost
Our architects span all portions of an SoC, such as external interconnects, and internal microarchitecture features to increase performance efficiency. Our team is responsible for generating and driving key SoC architectural features and specifications, power and performance analysis, ranging from high-level pre-silicon models that help drive design decisions, to post-silicon measuring and tuning of final products. And we develop and deliver the embedded firmware that manages CPU operation and power consumption.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Methodical problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have an MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Computer Architecture
- 6 months experience programming in scripting languages (Python or Perl)
- Coursework or project work experience dealing with power modeling, performance
simulation, power / performance tradeoffs
- Working knowledge of Linux and tools such as GDB, Git, Shell scripts
- Knowledge of cache hierarchies and protocols specially in context of new
emerging memory technologies
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.