Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Success in this role will depend on the self-starter that takes ownership of the role; driving cross-functional initiatives that enhance Dell's ability to articulate the core value of Silver Peak Networks solutions and how they align to Dell's core strategy.
- Subject matter expert for Silver Peak Networks or like technologies
- Proactively promote mindshare of Silver Peak with Dell sales makers
- Represent Silver Peak Networks at internal and field sales events as needed
- Assist in development and execution of program events and spiffs
- Coordinate and deliver training to Dell sales teams on how to best position Silver Peak solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams (services, marketing, sales, etc.) to position solution offerings appropriately
- Coordinate with Silver Peak's Dell Channel Team to identify measurable objectives each quarter and execute on activities needed to achieve said goals
- Represent Dell at relevant silver Peak events
- Assist Dell sales teams with customer facing conference calls & presentations
- Assist with and track deal registrations
- Manage quoting process and pricing guidance for Silver Peak solutions
- Pipeline development and tracking
- Provide operational support (order escalation, reporting, etc.)
- 5+ years experience in technical sales, product marketing or related roles
- Strong cross-functional organizational skills, with the abilitiy to prioritize & perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical, business and financial skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R14911