TEKsystems is supporting a major Telecommunications organization in Chicago that provides real estate services for the largest wireless telecommunications carriers.
Our client has a best-in-class service that they deliver to their customers.
We are looking to hire several individuals with a background in Real Estate, Paralegal or entry-level Attorney (JD) is preferred and have done very well in this role. Project Coordinators, Construction Coordinators and related backgrounds also match up well.
Candidates with an interest & background in commercial real estate, contract law, zoning, permitting, and leasing, should apply. Experience within the telecommunications industry not required, and training will be provided.
- Responsible for managing wireless sites through the Real Estate process
- Reviewing Leases and other real estate agreements
- Coordinates with outside vendors, environmental engineers, architectural & engineering firms, title search documents, easements, warranty deeds, etc. for Legal department review
- Assists with Zoning and Permitting application preparation
- Monitors progress of the application and facilitate jurisdictional requests for additional information as a result of the application review process
- Ensures compliance to the quality and safety goals and objectives
- Interface with landlords to get consent and/or negotiate amendments
- Must have the ability to keep up on many tasks at once, be responsive and ensure that timeliness are met
There is no such thing as a standard day within this role and that's what people tend to enjoy!
Working is located in downtown Chicago, IL.
Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, team players, and people who are eager to learn the real estate process within the wireless telecommunications industry. Legal and/or real estate backgrounds are preferred.About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.