Are you passionate about creating best-in-class presales web experiences and thinking creatively about how to acquire new customers? Do you want to work on products that have a tremendous impact on the lives of more than a billion people? If so, the Office PMG Web team is looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial, and agile professional who can develop and deliver on plans for merchandising Office products and applications in support of the web direct business.
As the Office products site manager, your scope will include defining and delivering interactive site experiences to engage customers, and executing on the Microsoft 365 and Office 365 content strategies, in support of brand awareness and web direct goals. You’ll thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, working both within the web team and with partners in Office PMG. This role requires strategic thinking, project management and problem-solving, and strong communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be excited to:
• Collaborate with stakeholders across product marketing, GTM, and other partner teams to ensure that web experiences support the larger business strategy.
• Partner with the Global Demand Center in defining and then executing on the strategy for interactive web content.
• Execute on the commercial content strategy and identify opportunities for layering rich content experiences on the foundational content.
• Act as the business owner for the content, including partnering with the BI team to understand how content is performing against goals and gain insights that inform on opportunities for improvement.
• Define and implement the optimization testing roadmap in support of moving the business forward.
• Deliver on plans with executional excellence and agility.
Qualifications of the successful candidate include:
• 3 years of managing strategic high-volume web sites, managing and executing content publishing, promotions or merchandizing for multiple audiences; ability to thrive in a highly collaborative web publishing environment.
• Has demonstrable marketing acumen and understanding of integrated marketing practices and principles, technical marketing, and content creation, and understands their application to the Web.
• A passion for and experience in creating customer-centric web experiences.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills, web UX and site design skills, and high attention to detail.
• Strong analytical thinking, including the ability to use data to drive decision-making and strategy.
• High degree of curiosity and appetite for innovation.
• Strong project management skills, including ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously amid ambiguity and with minimal direction.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.