Posted: December 14, 2016
Reference ID: 541075501
Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Contract, Site Manager - Mailroom/Copy job for our client located in San Francisco, CA 94104. See the job description below and apply immediately if interested!
Pay rate: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour depending on candidate experience
Shift: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Duration: 3 months
Social media savvy. Previous experience within a tech company or legal environment is preferred, but not required. Possesses excellent oral communication skills in positive and negative circumstances. Possesses ability to motivate individuals and groups by creating a positive work environment. Possesses mathematical functions relative to business operations by adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing all units of measurement. Possesses ability to establish effective communication with direct reports by encouraging open and honest communication; receiving and giving feedback.
• Routinely demonstrates and creates a helpful and position work culture.
• Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside vendors.
• Conducts themselves at all times as the public image of the company in accordance with company's code of ethics.
• Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
• Manages total production labor percentages by achieving percentage of production worker labor and quality control labor established by the company.
• Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
• Provides training on work flow and machine operations when necessary.
• Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance.
• Increases employee retention by achieving turnover and average tenure goals.
• Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
• Improves quality of operations and improves consistency by implementing company performance and operation procedures.
• Ensures that location is properly staffed by matching employee skills and equipment with production demands.
• Facilities resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department.
• Motivates employees and recognizes their accomplishments in a timely manner.
• Clearly communicates job expectations/consequences of employees by training, cross-training, coaching, counseling, directing, evaluating the work of subordinates to increase their work output and work quality.
• Completes site reports and other paperwork as necessary.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Laurie Czechowski by email at email@example.com .
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled