This is an opportunity at a successful start-up company, with an Alexa score of 31! This person will be highly focused on the authentication practices of keeping the corporate infrastructure side secure.
Looking for an individual to help design, build and monitor the website's applications and systems infrastructure that currently handle billions of monthly page views with tremendous growth and scalability challenges. If you are looking to work in a fast paced, exciting environment where you have the autonomy to make decisions regarding the infrastructure, this is the position for you!
If you are a talented Systems Engineer or SRE, this may be the position for you!
Plus, don't forget the perks! This company offers delicious meals, onsite massages, workout groups, happy hours, game nights, and flexible vacation policy!
Top 3 Skills:
- Core services (OpenLDAP, LDAP, SMTP)
- 5+ years as a UNIX SA/SE experience (Ideally Linux and should know LAMP stack well)
- Python, Bash and/or Ruby scripting
- Minimum four years experience as a systems engineer; at least two years with cloud infrastructure technology
Experienced with modern cloud infra tools such as Docker and EBS
- Experience building and managing authentication systems such as OpenLDAP, FreeIPA, SAML
- Strong UNIX and TCP/IP fundamentals, particularly in cloud environments
- Fluent in at least one software development/scripting language, ideally Python but open to Bash and Ruby.
- Fluent in at least one configuration management tool such as Puppet and/or Chef.
- Architect and build our core internal services to scale and endure security threats
- Own our authentication backend: OpenLDAP + Onelogin + AD
- Build our cloud-based and physical systems platforms
- Assess our current infrastructure and evolve it to become cohesive and scalable
- Script and automate your way out of problems
70/30 split for duties: 70% design and 30% operations. The main focus for this engineer is security and deciding how to secure the systems in terms of authentication and cloud infrastructure.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.