At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Exelon is looking for a Site Steam Generator Services Manager at our Byron Station in Byron, IL (Western, IL)
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Lead a multi-disciplined team to manage and coordinate the detailed schedule, budget, ALARA and outage plan development and execution of Steam Generator Inspection & Repair ensuring technical specification compliance, quality and safety.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Lead project team in developing project schedules, preparing facilities, and developing plans for Steam Generator Inspection & Repair.
- Prepare detailed budget estimates for scope of work.
- Provide direction to planners, schedulers, specialized work groups, contractors and supervisors.
- Meet outage project milestones I. A. W. established procedures.
- Coordinate Steam Generator Inspection & Repair tasks with other outage activities to ensure safe and efficient outage execution.
- Travel is required for benchmarking, team meetings and support of outages within the Exelon Fleet.
-8 Years Nuclear Power Plant Experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Project management experience� BS in applicable area
- Ability to manage and negotiate contracts in the $3-$15 million dollar range
-4 Years Supervisory experience
- Experience as Lead of at least 2 Steam Generator Inspection & Repair outage teams
- Radiation Protection Background preferred
- Manager is responsible for the supervision of planners, supervisors and contractors during planning and outage execution phases.
- Manages budgets totaling $3-15 million dollars
- Direct and indirect employees managed during outages ranges from 100 to 225 people during pre-outage, outage and post-outage periods. Five employees indirectly report during non-outage periods.
- Work independently reporting to Sr. Manager.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster