Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking a Site SuperintendentWhat you'll do:
Skills we're seeking:
- The Site Superintendent will manage field operations for commercial site development projects form inception through completion. This is a salaried position and will be based on experience and knowledge and help manage multiple projects
What We Offer:
- Have knowledge of heavy iron equipment
- Knowledge of OSHA Standards
- Able to read and understand blue prints and specs
- Minimum of 5 years in commercial landscape installation.
- Must have a valid driver license
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in equipment operating and maintenance
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
10121 Date posted
A little about us:
Redefining the landscape industry