At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need motivated people who want to make a difference. Right now, we are seeking a Site Surveyor that will be a solid contributor within Vivint Solar. Surveyors are to take accurate measurements inside and out of our client's properties. Taking pictures of necessary electrical panels, meters, documents, obstructions, and general property. Uploading of those documents and pictures immediately after completion through tools provided. Installations will be designed based on those measurements.
- Effectively accomplish all Site Surveys on their daily schedule.
- Communicate with customers and be very punctual.
- Comply with all city regulations.
- Adhere to all safety requirements and regulations.
- Maintain a positive attitude and follow directions.
- Assist with job site and company vehicle clean-up processes.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be comfortable with heights and climbing onto roof areas for extended periods of time.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Keeps a clean appearance.
- Earns trust easily and maintains confidence from co-workers.
- Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills.
- Must have a clean and valid driver's license and be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- 2 years of experience in a related field.
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.