Adecco Staffing wants you to get a head start on making 2017 a great year! 'Tis the season for a new job! We're currently recruiting for Skilled Machinists in the Jamestown, NY area.
As a Skilled Machinist you will be responsible for:
• Setup and operation of a centerless grinder, maintaining tolerances, quality records, and measuring parts to ensure they're in spec.
• CNC Lathe operation; calculating and setting controls, testing accuracy, working with extremely tight tolerances, measuring, marking and scribing dimensions
• Use of micrometers, microscopes, fixtures, indicators, special tools and jigs
• Conferring with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly issues
• CNC Mill operations; forming, boring, drilling, tapping and milling part configurations, inspecting machined parts, and regularly performing turning, de-burring, and sanding tasks
The ideal Skilled Machinist will have the following:
• 3-5 years progressive machinist experience
• High school diploma or equivalency preferred but not required
• Ability to pass a pre employment drug screen and background check
• High mechanical aptitude and technical capacity as well as excellent mathematical proficiency
These Skilled Machinist positions are temporary to permanent 2nd shift (4pm - 1:00am) Monday through Friday positions beginning around $12.00
If you're interested in learning more about these positions, or would like to learn more about the services that Adecco has to offer, please visit www.AdeccoUSA.com or contact a recruiter at (716) 488-8000
Only qualified candidates need apply
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.