Slicing / Mixing Dept.
Location: York, Pennsylvania
Posted: January 07, 2017
Reference ID: 110328618
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Mix pigments and polymers to produce color concentrates for plastic tooth dry blends
- Blend and store color concentrates to form plastic tooth dry blends
- Mix and store liquid raw materials for plastic tooth liquids.
- Combine plastic tooth liquids and dry blends into tooth gels per predefined formulas. Transfer gels into plastic sleeves and test for proper consistency prior to storage.
- Slice gels into wafers of predefined size based on approved Operations Sheets
- Pack wafers into plastic containers and store in freezer.
- Mix tooth stains according to predefined formula
- Assemble and deliver slicing orders to Plastic Tooth Fabrication department.