Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a machine operator position in Stony Point, NC. This is a temporary opportunity, with the potential to be hired on. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this machine operator job include:
• Checks machine for safety and mechanical problems while setting up and running machine
• Alerts other operators of each machine start up
• Removes and clears jams, cuts off wrap-ups
• Performs basic maintenance adjustments and troubleshoots
• Checks and maintains proper materials
• Performs yardage checks at least once daily and records
• Performs visual checks of knife banks and changes knives if needed
• Maintains production records
• Inspects product for quality and removes 2nds and rewinds from first quality
• At least 6 months of recent verifiable work history
We have positions on 12hr day shift.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this machine operating positions in Stony Point, NC or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
At least 6mths recent experience