Small Business Lending Workflow, Sr Coord.
SBLC Workflow, Sr Coordinator is an experienced, qualified individual who possesses a thorough understanding of the basic principles governing loan documentation specifically documentation needed to perfect the security of a loan. The SBLC Workflow Coordinator is required to work with limited supervision. He/she will work with internal and external business partners to implement smooth process flows and resolve issues. The primary function of the Associate will be to ensure that Bank’s loan security is perfected. Associate will also be responsible for other Ad-Hoc requests/projects. Associate must have a good written and oral communication as there is a lot of interaction with internal and external partners via phone and electronic mail.
- Working with the documenters and sales teams to ensure that all loan documentation needed to secure a loan collateral were accurately generated.
- Track all Recorded items needed in the internal tracking log, maintain the log up to date with the most recent information, and work with Collateral Vault to track items on system of records (Excepnet).
- Work with the Collateral Vault to Clear Recorded items from Excepnet
- Other Ad-Hoc projects
- High School diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience.
- At least 3 years of banking experience.
- At least 1 year experience with legal documentation, specifically loan documents pertaining to loan collateral.
- 1 year experience with mortgage lien recording.
- 1 year experience with vehicle title lien recording.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.