Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Company offers Suddenlink - branded digital cable television, high - speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services. Responsibilities Summary of Position :
To sell full suite of Suddenlink Business branded products and services, specializing in the small to medium size business segments of the marketplace. Duties and Responsibilities :
Qualifications Qualifications :
- Sell Internet, Phone, TV and Managed Services to small and medium size businesses [SMB] with the primary focus on acquiring new customers as well as selling additional products and services to existing customers.
- Work all strategically assigned leads on a monthly basis.
- Achieve all performance to goal objectives and monthly quota targets.
- Accurately disposition all assigned leads to track and maintain sales activities and efforts in company database in a timely manner.
- Identify additional opportunities for revenue growth while working in assigned territory and refer opportunities beyond SMB scope to appropriate sales channels.
- Submit clean and complete sales orders.
- Understand all relevant Altice USA products and services and be able to communicate and match these to potential customers' needs.
- Keep up to date on all competitor's products, services, pricing and promotions.
- Attend and participate in all sales meetings, training sessions and workshops required by management.
- Responsible for meeting Company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed as well as performing these duties in compliance with all Company guidelines, values, procedures and/or policies.
- Previous Business to Business cold calling sales experience with emphasis on new customer acquisition preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Computer skills including Windows-based applications and salesforce.com
- Strong people and relationship management skills
- Valid driver's license and driving record within Company standards
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.