Your new job starts here! Adecco is currently assisting a local top client in their search to fill an Assembler role in Saint Petersburg, FL. As a Small Parts Assembler, this position requires strong attention to detail as you manually apply coatings and maskings on circuit boards. Extensive dexterity and ability to work with small parts is a must! Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
This hourly job is working on 2nd shift, Monday-Friday, from 3PM - 11PM. Some OT may be required.
Responsibilities for this Assembler job include:
• Perform basic, standardized and repetitive coatings and masking applications on assemblies or subassemblies.
• Prepare (masks) assemblies for automated coating processes.
• Ensure assemblies and components are properly handled and marked.
• Maintain daily logs; monitor and restock parts bins as required.
• Inspect assemblies visually for proper insertion and placement of required materials.
Requirements for this Assembler job include:
• Must be US Citizen
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Stable work history, manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembler job in Saint Petersburg, FL or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.