Small Parts Assemblers
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable with the assembly and disassembly of cell phones in order to make basic repairs. Candidates who apply will be given immediate consideration!! Whether you enjoy working with electronics in your spare time or have work experience doing so- please apply today to learn more!
These positions are perfect for candidates who are interested in learning more about personal electronics and have the ability to learn to assemble small electronic devices. Training will be provided to teach you how to take a device apart, troubleshoot through a problem, and make basic repairs. The ideal candidates will be comfortable with small electronics such as cell phones from either work experience, technical education or personal experience such as a hobby involving working with electronics.
- Perform repetitive small assembly tasks
- Work with care and urgency in order to meet production goals
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in a primarily sitting position
Successful candidates may be offered the opportunity to convert to permanent roles, at which point you would be eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Paid Holidays AND Generous Paid Time Off
- Immediate medical, dental, prescription, STD,LTD and life insurance
- 401K AND company funded pension plan
- Merit wages AND internal promotional opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Climate controlled, clean work environment(similar to a retail space)
Apply today or call Manpower of York to learn more at 717-764-7841.
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.