Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Small Parts Assembly in Bardstown. This is for a full time opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. For the Small Parts Assembly position you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a factory environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Small Parts Assembly job include:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work with small parts
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean, orderly condition
- Assemble small motor parts
- Inspect small motor parts
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Entry Level
- Ability to pass background check
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. routinely
We have openings on first and second shifts
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Small Parts Assembly job in Bardstown or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.