Within Horizontal Operations we are accountable for the day-to-day management of the maintenance contracts for our Network equipment and ensuring operational readiness, governance, and compliance for both internal and external controls and policies.
Manage Network software, hardware and licensing maintenance with major manufacturers; ensuring accurate information is being maintained throughout the process
Does this describe you? If so this may be an opportunity for you!
- Experience and knowledge of Network Maintenance contracts and service level agreements either at the Corporate/Enterprise level or within a Service Provider role
- Strong asset inventory management skills for the purposes of ensuring maintenance contracts are maintained; reflecting current state of operations
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to gather and analyze data, draw conclusions and present findings in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to problem solve – leverages active listening skills and seeks first to understand
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- High School diploma, GED/Equivalent or military experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- At least 2 years of experience working with hardware, software or related maintenance contracts in corporate environment or service provider organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience
- ITIL Foundations certification - V2 or higher
- 4 years of experience working with vendors to maintain maintenance contracts on Network devices
- 1 year of experience with HP Service Manager (HPSM)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.