SMB Relationship Manager - Linkedin Learning Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world"s workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an SMB Relationship Manager to join our team who will build strong and successful client relationships and close sales within the LinkedIn Learning Solutions business line. You will be responsible for making sure that clients renew their annual contracts with LinkedIn Learning Solutions and expected to grow your book of business via add-on sales and pilots by positioning our products as a solution that meet the clients' business needs. Specifically, you will focus on a portfolio of accounts and ensure that your clients understand the value of our products by conducting discovery, mapping our solution, presenting proposals, securing commitment and ultimately ensuring that your clients' investment in Linkedin Learning Solutions best meets their business needs. Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with existing clients and with potential new clients
- Close renewals, new business and expansion business consistently at or above quota level
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this new business unit and growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share cross functionally
• 2 + years experience achieving quota in a full sales cycle role
• Experience selling a saas based platform Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with the Salesforce.com platform
• Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
• Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
• Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
• BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field