LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our LinkedIn Learning Solutions team in acting as a trusted adviser and bringing value to our Corporate customers. Our Corporate business segment is comprised of all LinkedIn Learning Solutions non-profit and for-profit clients, with exception of Government and Higher Education accounts. You will be dedicated to making our SMB customers stronger and seeking out opportunities for growth. Although you will be expected to possess a strategic approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals, you will always have your clients best interest in mind and act as their internal advocate to ensure they are set up for success. Responsibilities
- Successfully onboard new customers as they are closed and brought onboard by the Account Executive team
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory, create reliable forecasts, and defend current spend
- Develop strong understanding of customers and serve as a trusted adviser
- Maintain existing customer relationships and ensure customers are achieving full potential of their current investment
- Expand revenue within current customer base by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with existing customers clients
- Close new business within existing customer base consistently at or above quota level
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
- 1+ years of applicable sales experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
- Experience with SaaS sales, sales hunting and Salesforce.com platform
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Sustain success in maintaining relationships for extend periods of time
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.