Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Company offers Optimum - branded digital cable television, highspeed Internet and voice services, as well as Optimum WiFi, the nation's most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across the New York Tri - State area. Responsibilities Perks of Working for Altice:
- Base pay + Commission pay = High Income Potential
- Paid time off
- Sales Incentive and Bonus programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Greatly discounted TV/Internet/Phone employee product benefit
- 401(k) with company matched funds
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Top-notch paid training
- Leadership development programs
- Opportunity for growth
To sell full suite of Optimum Business branded products and services, specializing in the small to medium size business segments of the marketplace.
- Sell Internet, Phone, TV and Managed Services to small and medium size businesses [SMB] with the primary focus on acquiring new customers as well as selling additional products and services to existing customers.
- Work all strategically assigned leads on a monthly basis. Achieve all performance to goal objectives and monthly quota targets.
- Accurately disposition all assigned leads to track and maintain sales activities and efforts in company database in a timely manner.
- Identify additional opportunities for revenue growth while working in assigned territory and refer opportunities beyond SMB scope to appropriate sales channels.
- Submit clean and complete sales orders.
- Understand all relevant Altice USA products and services and be able to communicate and match these to potential customers' needs.
- Keep up to date on all competitor's products, services, pricing and promotions.
- Attend and participate in all sales meetings, training sessions and workshops required by management.
- Responsible for meeting Company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed as well as performing these duties in compliance with all Company guidelines, values, procedures and/or policies.
- Previous Business to Business cold calling sales experience with emphasis on new customer acquisition preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Computer skills including Windows-based applications and salesforce.com
- Strong people and relationship management skills
- Valid driver's license and driving record within Company standards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.