Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking a Snow Removal-Driver, and or Loader Operator.
This position is responsible for removing snow on assigned residential or commercial sites on an "as needed" basis. Primary function is to drive a salt truck-plow truck or operate a engine powered machine to remove snow . This position may also assist snow removal teams (shovelers) with their snow removal responsibilities. The position may also be required to spread salt or sand on an as needed basis.What you'll do:
Skills we're seeking:
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to drive a Plow Truck with a VBlade or Straight Blade
- Must be able to drive a Salt Truck with Salt Spreader, or Tanker
- Must be able to operate a Skidsteer, Backhoe, or ATV
- Must be able to remove snow using a shovel or snow blower
- Must be able to pass a driving check
- Must be available each time it snows, and report either to a central location or directly to the jobsite. (The Route Coordinator will determine where each employee should initially report).
- Place removed snow in appropriate locations, avoiding piling it on trees, shrubs, fire hydrants or sidewalks.
- Check with your immediate Supervisor prior to going home in the event that help is needed else-where.
- Report any concerns to your direct Supervisor.
- Maintain a good attendance record, arriving as promptly as possible each time you are called for snow removal duties.
- Fill out a job sheet/time card as soon as you are finished working after each snow removal operation. (If you report directly to a job site, someone will have job sheets available).
- If you can't answer a customer's question about our snow removal processes, find the on-site Supervisor to answer their question.
- Be available and arrive on time each time it snows.
- Communicate effectively with your Supervisor and coworkers to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Participate in maintaining a safe and secure work environment for employees and customers by adhering to company safety policies.
- Be aware of safety issues or concerns, and report them to the appropriate Supervisor.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor/manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must demonstrate and perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The ability to effectively communicate and interact, in a positive manner, with all Company personnel and external customers is also required. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from any work site.
- Physically able to work outside, sometimes in extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to shovel snow, sometimes for several hours at a time.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Willing to dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
10320 Date posted
A little about us:
Redefining the landscape industry