Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description Position Summary:
The EMT position exists to respond to emergency and non emergency medical situations within the Snowmobile operation. The EMT's assess, perform triage on guests and employees injured as a result of accidents or mishaps. The EMT's determine whether or not additional outside medical response is necessary, and to what degree and level assistance is required. EMTs are also responsible for setting up and breaking down the hot chocolate station before and after tours. Essential Functions:
Status and Scope:
- Attend to the injured.
- Assess degree of injury.
- Perform on the scene accident medical response.
- Assist in the transportation of the injured to additional response units.
- Make sure EMT supplies are stocked.
- Assist Ops in setup and breakdown of support equipment and cooker stations.
- Support mountain in all manner of safety protocol.
- Patrol mountain for safety and identify potential safety hazards.
- Reports to the Lead EMT & Mountain Supervisors
- Must be able to perform emergency response in the field
- Good diagnostic skills
- Calm under pressure
- Compassionate & professional
- Must have current EMT certification
- Must have current CPR & First Aid Training
- 1 year preferred as a first responder in the field
- Must have a valid US Driver's License and pass a Motor Vehicle Record history check (MVR)
- Pre-employment background and drug test are required for this position.
Radio, Ear Piece, medical Equipment, Snowmobile, Toboggan Travel Requirements:
Little or No Travel (>10%) Lifting Requirements:
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.