Join Fortune 7 CVS Health as an Enterprise Services SOA Technical Lead! In this role you will be a key contributor to implementing strategy. You will also be delivering projects utilizing services oriented architecture (SOA). The Enterprise Service SOA Technical Lead is responsible for assessing projects for the applicability of enterprise services, applying enterprise thinking to drive value beyond the current project and for delivering high quality estimates, design and project deliveries.
The Lead works one or more projects at all stages of the system lifecycle (define, design, and build). As technical lead you will serve as an integral partner, guiding application teams to align with CVS Health roadmaps and standards and to realize the benefits of service architecture.
- Lead development of service solutions with an emphasis of IBM DataPower technology stack.
- Own delivery of service-based architecture for assigned projects, providing end-to-end solution and design details.
- Provide estimates to Demand Management process,consistently meeting or exceeding estimate quality metrics.
- Provides expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation,
- Ensure services meet function requirements (FR)and non-functional performance characteristics (NFR).
- Provides consultation to application owners,business partners and peer groups regarding long and short-range architecture service solutions to meet business imperatives.
- Leads teams, technical projects or programs, and has overall leadership responsibility for project architecture and design.
- Actively facilitates complex design and technical discussions, reconciling differing opinions and drives decision making process.
- Understand industry trends, new technologies and standards in order to evolve standards and the roadmap.
- Recommends solutions and develop business case alternatives which anticipate the future direction of the business, its drivers and technology strategy.
- Enable advantages via effective and consistent use of technology.
- Reviews and ensures architectural designs are consistent, maintainable, flexible, and cost effective.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring throughout the project life cycle
- Actively identify reuse opportunities.
- Articulates the trade-offs, benefits and risks of all owned design solutions.
- Understands and ensures compliance with the SDLC project management governance and IT strategy.
- Analyzes and leads and/or advises incident management swat team activity. Diagnoses problems, designs solution options with consideration to business impact.
A little about us: