SoC Design and Verification Engineer Job Description
Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC (System on a Chip) development. Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation. Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation. Performs Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and sub-systems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding, and simulation for SoCs. Contributes to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits. Performs all aspects of the SoC design flow from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing. Analyzes equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results. May also review vendor capability to support development.Qualifications Education:
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science with at least 7 years additional experience or a Master's degree in the same fields with at least 6 years additional experience
- Minimum 6 to 7 years of experience in SoC or IP for SoC design or pre-silicon validation.
- Minimum 6 to 7 years of experience in RTL development, Verilog, SystemVerilog, UVM or Object Oriented Programming
Inside this Business Group
- In-depth knowledge of digital design, industry standard verification methodologies and tool flow
- In-depth knowledge of RTL, Verilog, SystemVerilog, UVM and Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in creating and refining SoC- and IP-level architecture
- Experience in development, assessment, and refinement of RTL design to target power, performance, area and timing goals
- Experience working with timing constraints, synthesis, power and area optimizations, UPF, voltage scaling, DFT insertion, and static timing analysis.
- Experience in all aspects of pre-silicon functional verification, including planning, debug, testbench design and coverage closure
- Experience in leading and mentoring a technical team
- Excellent problem solving and verbal/written communication skills
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.