SoC Design Engineer Job Description
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC System on a Chip development
- Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation
- Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation
- Performs Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding, and simulation for SoCs
- Contributes to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits
- Performs all aspects of the SoC design flow from highlevel design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing
- Analyzes equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results
- May also review vendor capability to support development
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
This is an entry level position Minimum Requirements:
The candidate must have a Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
6 months experience in:
Inside this Business Group
- Logic design
- Timing analysis and closure
- Scripting and Automation skill
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.