SOC Design/Verification Engineer Job Description Job Description:
As a digital logic design and verification engineer, you will be part of the Systems Engineering team in Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group (NSG) which is developing Solid-State Disk (SSD) controller ASICs.
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative and motivated engineer to join NSG on a growing team working on next-generation products.
In this position, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to micro-architecture, writing block-level specifications, logic design, writing test plans, test bench creation, coverage-driven verification, implementing and analyzing coverage, circuit synthesis, static timing analysis (STA) and post-silicon validation support.The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated, self-directed and able to work effectively both independently and in a team.
QualificationsInside this Business Group
- BS or MS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related degrees.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- At least 3 years of experience in Digital design (including RTL)
- At least 3 years of experience in VerilogPreferred Qualifications:
- Circuit design (understanding of clocking, basic circuits, timing issues)
- Working knowledge of ASIC Design Flow.
- Knowledge of computer architecture
- Object oriented programming skills with C/C and/or SystemVerilog
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog Testbench Assertions
- UVM/OVM experience
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.