Job Description: Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC (System on a Chip) development. Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation. Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation. Performs Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and sub-systems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding, and simulation for SoCs. Contributes to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits. Performs all aspects of the SoC design flow from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing. Analyzes equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results. May also review vendor capability to support development.
B.S. or M.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of computer architecture
- Digital design (including RTL, preferably with Verilog)
- Circuit design (understanding of clocking, basic circuits, timing issues)
- Object oriented programming skills with C/C and/or SystemVerilog
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog Testbench & Assertions
- UVM/OVM experience
- Self-motivation, strong problem solving and verbal/written communication skills, and be a team player
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.