The Job: As a digital logic design engineer, you will be part of the exciting work being done by the Systems Engineering team in Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group (NSG) which is developing Solid-State Disk (SSD) controller ASICs. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative and motivated engineer to join NSG on a growing team working on next-generation products.
In this position, your responsibilities may include but not be limited to micro-architecture, writing block-level specifications, logic design, circuit synthesis, and static timing analysis (STA). Designers with either front-end (microarchitecture & RTL) or integration (circuits & electrical issues) expertise are being sought. Those engineers that have a mixture of both of these sets of skills, with experience solving complex problems, are desired.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong problem-solving & debugging skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated, self-directed and able to work effectively both independently and in a team.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- BS or MS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related degrees.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- At least 6 years of experience in Digital design (including RTL, Verilog)
Preferred Qualifications (a mix of the following knowledge bases):
- Circuit design (understanding of clocking, basic circuits, timing issues)
- Working knowledge of ASIC Design Flow.
- Knowledge of computer architecture
- Experience debugging logic in a simulation environment
- Protocols: Bus, storage and DDR
- Low-power design
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.