SAN DIEGO , CA
Order Type : Temp - > 30 Hrs
Job Title: SOC Design Verification Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 10+ Months
As a Functional Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Understanding the expected functionality of designs
- Developing corresponding testplans
- Designing and developing components of our verification environment
- Applying these to verify complex designs until coverage goals are achieved in order to ensure the continued commercial success of our high-quality products.
- These designs are wireless SOCs targeted for high-performance Smartphones and Tablets.
Required: Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and test planning skills.
- Design verification experience (developing test plan, test bench, tests, assertions, functional & code coverage, debugging tests and designs)
- General knowledge in ASIC design process, digital design, design (hw/sw) verification tools and techniques, computer architecture, etc.
- Familiar with the design, verification and assertion languages : RTL, VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog, System Verilog Assertions (SVA), Vera, e-Specman, etc.
- Knowledge of SOC, ARM processor, AMBA bus, DDR, or peripherals is preferred
- Scripting and automation skills: Unix/Linux shell programming, Perl, Makefile, revision management (e.g. CVS, ClearCase) is a plus.
- As verification is a rapidly changing field and consumes the majority of the design process, developing and deploying new verification methodologies is an essential part of the work you will do.
- Assertions, simulation, formal verification, HW-SW co-verification and constraint/HVL-based verification are all tools in our verification toolbox you will use on a daily basis.