The Job: As a digital logic verification engineer, you will be part of the exciting work being done by the Systems Engineering team in Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group (NSG) which is developing Solid-State Disk (SSD) controller ASICs. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative and motivated engineer to join NSG on a growing team working on next-generation products.
In this position, your responsibilities may include but not be limited to writing test plans, creating test benches, doing coverage-driven verification, and providing post-silicon validation support. The role may involve verification of ASIC modules, sub-systems and full chips.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong problem-solving & debugging skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated, self-directed and able to work effectively both independently and in a team.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- BS or MS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related degrees.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- At least 6 years of experience in verification of Digital designs
- At least 2 years of experience in SystemVerilog
- Recent UVM/OVM & Testbench experience
- Knowledge of computer architecture
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog Assertions
- Experience with complex scoreboarding
- Low-power/UPF verification
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.