Purpose of Role:
The primary purpose of this role is to investigate new forms of content and develop strategies and content for these platforms. This includes responsibility for researching upcoming formats across different media channels, coordinating agencies and junior team members in the development of content and managing project budgets and timelines both for new formats and converting formats into ongoing channels.
• Provides thought leadership and recommendations on best-in-class case studies, insights on new methods of content execution and interesting social behaviors
• Identify emerging content channel and format types and develops strategy to guide the testing & development of content. Manages $3.6MM in production budget.
• Plans and directs the content project management and development for social and innovative digital content in an omni-channel environment; manages external resources.
• Builds new content development processes and improvements to drive cost, asset and timing efficiencies to scale projects and processes moving forward.
• Plans and coordinates activities needed to support content creation; talent contracts, FTC & SAG regulations, managing budgets, etc. to successfully deliver projects.
• Identifies and directs internal and external resources needed and works with cross-functional groups to assign responsibilities.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
•Bachelor's Degree in Graphics/Marketing
•5+ Experience in content development, marketing, digital customer engagement or related. Understanding of digital projects in an omni-channel environment. Experience managing agencies.
•8+ Experience in content development, marketing, digital customer engagement or related. Understanding of digital projects in an omni-channel environment. Experience managing agencies.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico . With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion , Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
A little about us:
Lowe’s isn’t just a home improvement company; we’re committed to creating a culture that’s inspiring.