As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Analyst, Reporting & Business Mgmt
Education:Bachelor's Degree in marketing, research, business, finance, engineering, statistics, communications or social sciences or related field Or relative experience. *LI-GA-DS1
- 1+ year creating and delivering managing social insights and listening analytics for an enterprise organization
- 3+ year operating in a fast paced, high volume, large corporation or agency; strong cross functional partnership experience.
- Analytical skills, including the ability to assimilate extensive amounts of detailed data and to see the big picture.
- Demonstrated experience translating data to insights and the ability to recognize trends and opportunities for the business.
- Ability to build close relationships with key stakeholders across the organization, as well as with key vendor partners.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
- Strong levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient using MS Office Suiteand core DB tools.
- Wireless or Mobile experience or detailed knowledge of the space is a plus.
- Deliver reports on demand to identify trends within social in order to supply leadership with the data needed to change the industry.
- Monitor and report on T-Mobile SOV and relative position against competitors and leading brands in the social sphere.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify, refine, create and deliver social marketing reports and insights to drive their business initiatives.
- Partner closely with the T-Force Customer Support, CRM and T-Mobile Consumer Insights teams to leverage and integrate social media data into a holistic view of the customer.
- Partner with social media agency partnerships for all reporting including on-demand, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Work closely with analysts as passionate as you are to insure the social media team is providing the most insightful and actionable data possible.
- Use your creativity and analytic skills to help determine social trends in earned consumer engagement as well as Brand campaign data.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.