As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Social Media Communications Lead will lead programs and campaigns in a fast-paced, dynamic environment supporting senior executives at T-Mobile. This high-visible position will provide critical social media support to company leaders and will work across teams, departments and platforms to ensure we're connected with our customers and achieving business goals. This role is a vital member of the corporate communications team and offers unparalleled opportunities to work with senior leaders who care about social media.
- 3-6 years experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume Social, Marketing, Communications, and/or Public Relations environment, ideally for a large corporation or agency
- High energy, proactive, unapologetically curious and deeply dedicated just to name a few!
- Poised and well-spoken in the presence of executive leadership
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines in an occasionally non-traditional work schedule
- Bullet-proof writing and editing skills, with an ability to edit your own work
- Profound knowledge of organic and paid elements of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, tumblr, Snapchat, Periscope and YouTube is a must
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with a history of anticipating issues and taking proactive action to develop and implement an appropriate response plan
- Proven cross-functional, proactive outreach and collaboration
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a vigilant attention to detail
- An open minded, creative, thinker who thinks out of the box and looks for new ways to analyze, evaluate and plan activities based on
- Ability to create and adhere to timelines and schedules
- Able to interface with multiple project managers and update project status
- Results oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience using the Sprinklr platform and proficient in MS Office Suite
- Video editing and Photoshop skills a plus
- BA/BS with a focus on Communications, Advertising, Journalism, English, PR, or related field.
- Develop and lead social campaigns and programs that could be executed by executives and support T-Mobile's business objectives and Un-carrier tone
- Utilize your superb writing and editing skills as our content lead, influencing customers and employees to take action in social
- Proactively identify creative opportunities to channel T-Mobile's bold Un-carrier tone into strong and growing social media presence outside our day-to-day activity
- Work with business leaders across the company to ensure we're supporting business objectives in social
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.