Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Social Media Intern
The Social Media Intern is a highly organized individual who is a master at multi-tasking, teamwork, organization and communication skills are paramount. This person is the execution arm of the social media strategy team and ensures that the social media strategies are executed flawlessly.
- Create engaging social media content
- Monitor posts on social networks for brand compliance
- Work with our global social media team to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for events, posts, and holidays
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify gaps and new ideas.
- Data cleanup and management
- Social media optimization
- Current student working towards Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration or Marketing
- Ability to apply and execute strategy at operational level
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google , Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat..etc)
- Highly collaborative
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.