Panasonic's vision of the digital future is driven by the needs and aspirations of our business customers and millions of consumers around the world who use our products every day. We share their dream to live a fuller life by providing ways of working smarter and enjoying the rewards of technological advances. At Panasonic, our success depends on every single employee's contributions - because the more we grow as individuals, the more we grow as a company.
Currently, Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA) is seeking a B2B Social Media Manager.
At Panasonic, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. We are looking for those that share our passion. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Develop and implement content marketing plan & editorial content to build audience and engage followers through daily posts across all relevant social channels and platforms. Develop a strategy to ensure editorial stories drive engagement, brand awareness & business value for Panasonic Sales Companies
- Create & manage monthly content/editorial calendars & develop creative assets (videos, infographics, banners) across Panasonic USA social platforms. Identify relevant Panasonic Global HQ content that can be creatively translated and communicated on Panasonic USA social channels
- Engage in online listening to monitor conversations that surround the Panasonic brand and lead the reputation management responses through coordinated efforts with internal PR & Legal Teams. Ensure all social posts reflect the appropriate “brand voice” and are accurate & engaging information. Escalate customer service issues as needed to Panasonic Call Center
- Meet on a regular basis with Marketing Teams from Panasonic Sales Companies & their agencies. Support the amplification their digital marketing campaigns through posts/messages across our Panasonic USA social media channels to achieve their stated business goals
Qualifications: Education & Experience
- Partner with Social Media Agency to establish and monitor benchmarks/ KPis for measuring the impact of Social Media efforts. Review and analyze editorial campaigns to monitor the effectiveness. #LI-NR1
- BA in Communication, Marketing or related field
- 5 years of B2B social media editorial, community management& media outreach including hands-on management of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
- Strong track record of creating and managing successful social editorial content to drive brand awareness, and engaging diverse audience groups across social platforms
- Experience with Social Media Analytics, Publishing & Listening Tools (Radian6, Spreadfast, Google Analytics, Word Press)
- Understanding of social communication voice and proven ability to grow online audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong public facing social writing
In addition to an environment that's as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation . Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America .
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.