Social Media Manager
Posted: January 12, 2017
Reference ID: 866436502
Develop, implement and maintain a corporate Social Media strategy, manage all social media accounts, manage company's online reputation, facilitate social media training, create successful email marketing campaigns. - 3 Years Exp
* Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- At least three years of experience specializing in social media
- Baseline knowledge and understanding of social media for business-to-business companies
- Working experience in managing branded Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, blogs, YouTube accounts.
- Strong editorial and project management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative and works independently with little guidance needed
- Strong analytical skills and ability to gather, consolidate data in a meaningful and insightful manner for reporting purposes.
- Proficient in variety of social media search, analysis and content distribution tools (SiteCatalyst, Tableau, MRM Works, Sprinklr, WordPress)
* Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: (Nice to have Qualifications)
NOTE: If you require specific years of experience for the Qualifications, please outline accordingly)
- SEO knowledge
- Social demand generation understanding
- Paid social experience
- Experience in marketing to service providers