Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Are you interested in becoming part of the Workday team? If you are a seasoned social strategist who loves to create social demand and engagement with audiences, this role may be a fit for you.
We are looking for a seasoned social practitioner to join our team and help expand our social presence and engagement.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop and implement social engagement strategies across a variety of campaigns and activities. This position will have a strong impact in the overall brand social presence and will work closely with team members across the organization.
- Managing and integrating strong global social engagement to support lead generation, awareness, and other campaigns
- Collaborating across the business to create social presence
- Engaging with social audiences to build deep loyalty and advocacy
- Creating new approaches and interaction strategies to create a vibrant network of a variety of audience members
- Providing regular metrics, trends, feedback, and guidance
- Maintaining knowledge of current online networking trends
Experience needed for this role:
- 5 - 7 years of marketing and/or communications experience, with a minimum of 3 years social media and online networking experience in the B2B technology space
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Working knowledge of a variety of social media tools, community platforms, and measurement, advocacy, and training / education platforms (experience working with Salesforce Social Studio, Bit.ly, and other technologies)
- Experience in developing and executing paid social campaigns using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other channels
- Understanding of successful advocacy and audience nurturing approaches
- Experience in community management, social media strategy, marketing demand generation, program management experience - with strong digital marketing experience
- Deep understanding of social media channels and ways to leverage paid, earned, and owned media
- Demonstrated efficiency with vendor and budget management, agency management experience and/or agency experience a plus
- Experience working effectively in a global team-based environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet high standards for quality and accuracy
- Focused attention to detail and ability to multi-task, managing multiple complex, multi-phase projects at various stages
- Analytic skills with the ability to analyze and present qualitative and quantitative marketing results
- Ability to work without supervision on complex projects and is expected to collaborate on key decisions with peers
- Effective interpersonal skills and excellent oral/written presentation skills
This role is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.