Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Social Media Program Specialist is part of the backbone of the team that ensures that our activities are managed, measured and optimized to ensure maximum performance and brand impact. This role is responsible for overall data quality across all tools, standarized reporting, tool management & integration, documentation of processes and trainings. The team member will help support our Global Marketing Brand to Order metrics by providing the data & infratructure needed to ensure we are optimizing our social media activities to drive the maximum impact to brand awarenss, engagement and lead generation. Responsibilities Co-Management of Social Media Corporate Accounts on
our main social platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google , Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, WeChat ..):
Data Quality & Maintenance
- Contribute to the social channels and social content strategy deployment
- Approve content to be published in all corporate accounts and Coordinate social calendars from different sources (Global Marketing, BU's, Global Functions...)
- Create and publish short-form social content as part of campaigns or individual activities
- Manage conversations, interact with followers and answer questions after escalation to appropriate stakeholders if needed. Crisis management
- Identify Influencers and Partners, and build relationships with them through social media
- Track, analyze and report followership and posts performance, driving out insights and providing feedback to creators/business/global functions stakeholders
Social Excellence Program Management
- Maintain data quality across all systems and tools for proper reporting and training.
- Preform daily/weekly checks of all data for quality and consistency and brand compliance
- Help maintain proper tagging and coding within our social media tools
- Ensure a standard data taxonomy that is aligned across Global Marketing tools to allow for ease in reporting and future integration (naming conventions, reporting, etc.)
- Work cross functionally to align data and tools with other teams, ex: Brand, Studios, etc.
- Build standardized reporting templates to measure key social KPIs across businesses, countries and campaigns. Identify trends and opportunities.
- Detailed data investigation and analysis of known data quality issues
- Serve as subject matter expert and point of contact for data-related queries
Scope & Reporting Organisation
- Analyse and understand which content and activities drive better results. Provide feedback to content creators and other stakeholders
- Define and update social content requirements, in alignment with Brand Strategy and considering social platforms requirements and evolution.
- Identify trends and insights to leverage Schneider Electric Social Media presence in new platforms. Keep up with relevant social media news, updates, tools, platforms, and best practices
- Support and animate the Social Media Publishers Community: Coordinating plans and calendars, organizing webinars for best practice sharing, knowledge sharing and guidance for improving reach, engagement and amplification in all channels.
Global Marketing / Brand & Marketing Engagement / Media team
Reporting to Media Director People management & Relationships
Manager position without direct reports, but with functional management to support and develop Social Media Network People (BU’s SM managers, Local Social Media Advocates, Regional Social Media Coordinators, Global Functions) Qualifications: Qualifications and Knowledge required
Competencies and Skills required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 3 years experience in digital media /social media
- Deep knowledge of social Media platforms and social media tools for publishing, engagement and listening ( Sprinklr)
- Desired knowledge of SEO practices, Google Analytics, Youtube Analytics ..
- Understanding of organic and paid social activities
- Project management experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Highly collaborative and engaged person
- Very reactive to short-term requirements
- Passion for social media and digital media
- Customer oriented and focus on results
- Innovative, creative, and willing to learn more
- Good analytic skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.