The Social Media Selling Program Manager at Fiserv is responsible for social selling programs that enhance the brand, drive thought leadership and build relationships and revenue. The position requires a background in social, digital and/or content marketing, with proven capabilities developing and delivering training to sales audiences.
This position is for a motivated, digital-savvy individual who excels at coaching sales and account professionals how to identify, engage and build relationships through social engagement. The candidate understands the role of content and social channels in a buyer’s journey and can use data-driven insights to align program strategies and tactics to drive results and, ultimately, revenue. The Social Selling Program Manager reports to the Director, Thought Leadership in Global Brand, directly supporting the Global Sales Organization.
- Support the execution of the enterprise social selling strategy including: training and coaching sales, content management, curation and editing in partnership with marketing stakeholders, and communication of program progress, including measurement and reporting of results
- Manage and own social selling content calendars, aligning with brand, communications and business unit marketing stakeholders to drive consistent messaging across appropriate channels
- Strategize with sales leadership and managers to ensure alignment with organizational strategy and objectives
- Develop and deploy social selling training and coaching across the sales organization, and eventually across client-facing account management organization(s)
- Program manages all aspects of the social selling initiative including: schedules, resources, ongoing communication, managing and curating content, driving the content cadence, training and coaching of the sales team, strategy development and results measurement
- Create reports and metrics that demonstrate program effectiveness and strategy alignment
- Cross-enterprise communications within sales and account management and to stakeholders in brand, communications and product marketing functions throughout the company
- Professional marketing, digital/social, and/or communications expertise and experience. Clear understanding of the use of digital and social channels, platforms and techniques for prospecting and selling
- Strong and professional social presence
- Superior writing and editing skills, ability to tailor existing content for multiple audiences
- General digital marketing aptitude and skills, including basic image editing, analytics tagging
- Experience with social publishing and selling applications, and up-to-date on the latest social media trends
- Ability to juggle, multi-task and deliver on deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build relationships with internal clients, and exhibit a professional demeanor with executives, peers and vendors
- Ability to initiate and manage projects and social selling campaigns – to hear business strategies and translate these into social selling programs that support sales and marketing goals
- Understand the longer-term landscape for social selling and introduce innovative ideas to enhance the brand and support sales campaigns
- Demonstrate a learning mindset; exercise flexibility and openness
- Experience with various document formats and office tools such as Microsoft Office, HTML, PDF, etc.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Journalism.
5-10 years of digital/social media and/or social selling experience within a complex corporate environment. Background in business-to-business technology and/or financial services is preferred.
Work Environment :
- Alpharetta, Ga.
- Ability to work late and/or weekend hours may be necessary, based on deadlines.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time (peak of 50%).
A little about us: