Parkridge Valley Hospital Chattanooga, TN
Social Services Representative - Child & Adolescent Campus Shift Details
Are you interested in working with children or teens that may be struggling with behavioral issues? At our Parkridge Valley Child & Adolescent campus, we give you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the children and teenagers in our inpatient hospital and residential treatment programs. Watch this Child & Adolescent Campus Video to learn more about what we do!
The Social Services Representative is responsible for assessing the psychological, social, cultural and/or financial needs that impact the patient's health and recovery.
- Conducts individual, group and family sessions for patients as indicated patient treatment plan.
- Facilitate identified support groups to meet the needs of patients/families as indicated by medical record.
- Is able to set limits as needed by recognizing potential behavior problems and does so in a caring and consistent manner
- Participates as a member of the multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Attends patient treatment planning meetings and reviews on an ongoing basis.
- Active participation in the planning and execution of treatment regimes.
- Makes necessary contacts with community resources to ensure continuity of care.
Master's Degree in related field. Experience in behavioral health strongly preferred. Parkridge Valley
, a two-campus behavioral health facility with Parkridge Health System, has served the Chattanooga area for over 40 years, providing expertise in treating a broad range of mental health and chemical dependency issues for all ages.
Parkridge Valley Child & Adolescent Campus
The Parkridge Child & Adolescent Campus provides service for children and teens. Our services include short-term hospitalization for children and adolescents who require acute, structured short-term hospitalizations, and a residential program for children who are having emotional or behavioral problems and are not successful in their current environment of school or home, or for teens who have a failed history of acute inpatient hospitalization and outpatient therapy. Valley Academy, accredited by the Tennessee Department of Education, serves both regular education and special education students for our residential patients.
- Master's degree in Social Work or related field Required
- Experience in Behavioral Health strongly preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom