NICU experience preferred.
Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center - Cypress, Texas Social Worker - Utilization Review
Since 1983, Cypress Fairbank Medical Center
has offered a wide array of health services and specialties. At Cy-Fair Hospital, you'll find 24-hour emergency care, a Primary Stroke Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center, pediatric care, bariatrics, ob-gyn services and more.
Cy-Fair Hospital works to meet the community's needs with four emergency rooms at the hospital and three offsite, as well as two urgent care facilities offering night and weekend hours.
Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center
is currently looking for a Social Worker- Utilization Review. Responsibilities:
- Actively participates in the collaborative program which requires review of patient activities related to medical necessity of hospitalization, appropriateness of length of stay, timely and appropriate utilization of services rendered, and identification of patient needs related to patient care following discharge.
- Facilitates discharge planning efforts to promote timely and safe discharge from the hospital.
- The case manager promotes quality care and cost-effective outcomes to enhance the physical, psychosocial and vocational health of individuals.
- The position encompasses assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating and evaluating health-related service options throughout the continuum.
- Graduate of an accredited school for Social Work (MSW)
- Current licensure in Texas as a Social Worker
- Five years professional nursing or social work experience desirable.
- Certification in Case Management desirable.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom